How to download SHAREit app without an Android Emulator?
July 3, 2017
With the evolution of the smartphone, our life has changed. Simple letters got replaced, and the introduction of text messages was brought by. And as days passed, various apps too were introduced. Remember the Bluetooth service via which our task became easier of sharing files between devices? We assume you do remember what hectic of a task it was, after being offered with the 3rd most popular app in India, SHAREit. SHAREit is the file or data sharing app which is almost 200 times faster than that of Bluetooth. With SHAREit(https://shareitfrpc.com) you don’t need any internet connection while sharing between two or more devices are in the process. Via SHAREit you are offered to continue the sharing option in the maximum of five devices at a go. You can share almost anything and everything via the SHAREit app. It’s legally available on the official Google Play Store. But do you know something interesting? SHAREit apk app offers PC or laptop users also, to download the apk file of SHAREit and use it on their devices via an Android emulator.
SHAREit For PC or laptops: How will you download SHAREit on Windows PC or laptop without using the Android emulator?
In this article, we are going to provide you with the SHAREit downloading method that you need to know in case if you are not using the BlueStacks Android emulator. In fact, you’d not need to download any Android emulator for this particular method. Read below for more nuggets of information.
- 1styou have to download the SHAREit for PC app from the official site of SHAREit
- 2ndyou need to install the SHAREit file on your Windows PC or laptop. For doing so, you need to double tap on file and continue the installation process.
- 3rdafter the installation process is over, users you will discover a simple UI.
- 4thnow the ‘send’ and ‘receive’ options will be available to you but wait. You needn’t click on them; instead, you’d have to click on where it’d be mentioned “Connect Android device” option.
- 5thyou need to open the SHAREit app on your Android and then go for clicking the “CONNECT PC” option and carry forward with the sixth step.
- 6thafter you have clicked on the “CONNECT PC” option, the entire PC network would be available. Choose the desktop or the laptop.
- 7ththe sharing app will be immediately be installed on your Windows PCs and Android devices, enjoy the app and share files and important data among devices which have SHAREit installed in them.
Wrap Up… SHAREit is one fine app which gives best services to its age-old users. Not only for Windows and Androids, but SHAREit apk app is also available for Mac as well as Blackberry users.