Best Designers for Lehenga Choli in India
June 19, 2019
With time, Lehenga Choli has evolved a lot and today, what you see is the best design work in Lehenga Choli. The traditional Indian clothing has totally been transformed and you see a version of Indian fashion with a much more creative and distinctive design. There are some people in the industry who have really inspired the new generation of Indian traditional clothing. Yes, we are talking about the best designers for Lehenga Choli in India and these people have really added charm to Indian ethnic wear. We are going to talk about 6 best designers of Lehenga Choli who have literally given a new dimension to Indian clothing. So, here is the list
- Ritu Kumar- Ritu Kumar is a popular name in the Indian Fashion industry and the fact is that her clothes deserve a lot of attention. She also designs several Lehenga cholis for making weddings a perfect affair. You will Ritu Kumar stores across many cities and the options are not just restricted to Lehenga Cholis
- Neeta Lulla– We also have Neeta Lulla on our list and she is certainly one of the most popular designers for Lehenga Choli. An example of her work can be seen at sets of Jodha Akbar and it is known that Neeta Lulla is Aishwarya Rai’s favourite designer. Her contribution in bridal Lehenga choli is way too much and you must certainly check out her designs.
- Manish Malhotra– Manish Malhotra certainly doesn’t need any introduction. He had been a popular name in the Indian fashion industry since 1990 and he is one of the most preferred designers for Bollywood celebrities as well. You can find Manish Malhotra’s studios in several cities and you can find a variety of range from him.
- Tarun Tahiliani– Tarun Tahiliani is the next popular designer or our list and he has been one of the best designers since 1990. It is known that Tarun made a start with a studio in 1990 but today, he has studios across the globe. He has literally redefined Traditional Indian Clothing with his creative approach towards design.
- Sabyasachi Mukherjee– Next on our list is Sabyasachi Mukherjee. Off lately, the Lehenga Choli from Sabyasachi Mukherjee has gained a lot of popularity and you will be surprised to see the element of newness in his clothing portfolio. Go ahead and check out the design of Indian clothes online and you will come across several designs inspired by Sabyasachi.
- Anita Dongre– Last on our list is Anita Dongre and she is known for a light yet elegant and royal looking Lehenga Cholis. The Patti work on her Lehenga design is just out of the world and it deserves a lot of attention.
These are the best Designers who took the industry by storm. The actual design from these designers may be very expensive and it may be out of budget for many of us but you can certainly find similar Indian dresses online. These dresses are largely inspired by the design of these top designers.